Monday, November 29, 2010

End of November

Back at work after my very productive yet snowy visit to Vancouver and tired from this weekend's mandatory inventory I can rejoice in the fact that at the very least it is sunny here in Calgary.



All else is a blur honestly as I scramble to catch up on things I missed whilst I was gone as well as start new project I was assigned while away. No shortage of things to do here st work, not to mention trying to coordinate Christmas travel plans, Christmas gifts, the company Christmas party and everything in between....and my boyfriend says his life was hard babysitting Luna last week when I was away. Comparatively, he had it easy. The best part about his job (working as a bank teller) is that after the bank closes and the wickets balance he has nothing else to worry about. He can go home with absolutely nothing to think about or plan for in the days to come. Lucky guy, huh? (Well of course, he has me!) ;)



I know that sort of work is the exception to the rule. Most of us take our work home with us (if only in our heads) and stress about it or plan for it when we really should be relaxing, recovering or taking care of our personal errands and relationships. I find myself trying to separate work and life by writing massive TO-DO lists on my desk so that I don't forget anything. At least that way I can so what I can during the day and recharge at night. The list allows me to pick up where I left off and continue without too much lag time.

Even blogging makes the To-Do list, thank god, as this post has taken me two days to sort out.
Moving into December I am really aiming to strike everything of my monthly To-Dos so that I can start 2011 of truly fresh.

So here's to doing everything in my power to complete 2010's To-Dos...In great shoes.