Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Parrot?

UPDATE: My supervisor has finally noticed that I have a dog in the office. He said he was informed by a third party...so I think someone mentioned it rather than he actually noticing. Either way, he seemed a tad cold to the idea of a pet in my office, as expected, detailing that he doesn't want a precedent set that people can "bring their Parrots to work...and the like". His underlying point of not wanting it to be a zoo in here makes perfect sense. This is why I would never bring her in if she was rambunctious or loud or anything. However the parrot thing really was exaggerating in my opinion.


I will be sure not to bring in any birds. Or anything with wings. For now though Luna stays!

WE have almost made it though a week here in the office with her so I am pretty sure she is used to it, though only time will tell.


Still dealing with the phone lines here in Calgary as the two new ladies are being trained. They seem sweet and excited, so I am looking forward to working with them in future. I am more looking forward to getting back to my day to day stuff though....as this headset (that I use for customer service) really impedes my fancy headbands/headbows/fascinators and really all extravagant head wear - which is of course upsetting.


Today on the toes my black suede platforms! They really just go with everything!


I love that I am again today....In great shoes!